What Inland Marine Insurance Usually Covers
- Property in transit, such as computers, communication equipment, fine art and billboards.
- Property held by a bailee.
- Instrumentality of transportation and communication.
- Certain types of movable property such as medical equipment and contractors equipment.
Did You Know?
23 million packages are stolen every year in the United States.Bank Rate
What Inland Marine Insurance Usually Does Not Cover
- Items that have not yet been shipped.
- Items that are damaged after they have been shipped.
- Damage to construction sites before construction has started.
- Intentional damage to property.